Saturday, March 31, 2012

there's no bunny like you

Hello and happy Saturday to you! For this card I used the sweet Bunny Dolls set from PeachyKeenStamps. I stamped the bunny on kraft cardstock and cut her out. The patterned paper is from the gorgeous collection called Graceful from Echo Park. I paper pieced her ears and her bow which is also from the Bunny Dolls set. I added a bit of glossy accents to her nose. 
The cute sentiment is from the Color Me Happy set from MyCreativeTime. I hope you're having a great weekend! The new movie on HBO tonight is Bridesmaids...if you haven't seen it...you're missing out on the funniest female cast ever in the history of the world. HA. Melissa McCarthy {Mike and Molly} is hysterical AND she's from my hometown of Plainfield Illinois! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. So cute! LOVE the kraft paper with the pink! Great combo - but then again...what DOESN'T go with kraft paper?!?!?!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is way too cute!! I love his little smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I'm so in love with this paper pad. AMAZING job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is soooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki...when I grow up...I wanna be a ROCKIN CARD MAKER like you!!!! Your cards are always sooooo flippin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this card!! That bunny is the cutest!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!