Sunday, March 11, 2012

You are my world!

Hello! It seems that my obsession with MarketStreetStamps backgrounds is continuing. :) ALSO I am inking everything that isn't nailed down around here rainbow colored! HAHA... I stamped the awesome Here Comes The Sun background with embossing ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I added color with the following distress inks...barn door, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, shabby shutters, broken china, milled lavender, and a little seedless preserves. I stamped the sweet little heart from the Follow Your Heart set also from MarketStreetStamps. I cut it out and added shine with a sakura clear star glitter pen. You can see the sparkles it gives here...
The sentiment is from the My Favorite Sayings set from MyCreativeTime. Now, if you have followed my lil' ole blog for a while, you will understand that I had to FORCE myself NOT to white stitch around the edges!!! LOL I just knew it would ruin it, but it was still difficult! ;)

I hope you have had a GREAT weekend... I love Sunday night TV...and remember, tonight is Oprah's interview with Whitney Houston's family...JUICY! ;)

♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. Good Gracious!! you really are painting the world in rainbow! :) This is just as awesome as can be!! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Okay this is just flipping AMAZING! PLEASE, PLEASE do a turtorial or video!!! It is so bright and cheerful! Oh I LOVE the song on too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome miss lady!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Nikki, what a perfect idea for this stamp and you did it up to absolute PERFECTION!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card!! I had to laugh about you having to control yourself w/ stitching, you are the Queen of stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Love the colors!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo fun. I love the rainbow cards your doing.

    My 3 year old just yelled, "Look Mommy a RAINBOW". She likes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so cheerful, bright and cute at the same time! Great job! :) It makes me happy to just look at it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!