Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winners!!!!

The winner of the Paper Princess set from Emma's Stamptastic Blog hop is....Yvonne...she said: I love how you added the feather and fun fur yarn to your tag! it's amazing and beautiful!!! This stamp set is one my list to own FO SHOW!!! Thanks! And I hope your BFF is feeling better very soon. :)

Congrats Yvonne...email me your address at scrappinnavywife@hotmail.com

The winner to be entered in the grand prize drawing from The Quilling Hop is...Antonella...she said: I love your cards! This one is no exception... Love the flowers and the paper. Hugs, antonella :-)

Congrats Antonella...email me your address and info at scrappinnavywife@hotmail.com and I'll forward your information on to Linda so  you're entered in the drawing. ☺

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I can't believe I won! I never win anything. :) THANK YOU NIkki!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!