Friday, February 4, 2011

Grin and Bear it

Hiya! It's PinkByDesign Team day!!! So the Superbowl is this weekend, and sadly, my CHICAGO BEARS are not in it...But when I saw this "grin & Bear it" sentiment from PinkByDesign I knew EXACTLY what I was gonna make! So I colored up the Bottoms Up Snowman from PeachyKeenStamps.com in Da Bears colors. Then I white heat embossed the Medium Polka Dot stamp from PeachyKeen and used Tim Holtz Distress inks in dried marigold and stormy sky to make my own patterned paper in bears colors.
Head over to Sarah {Pink Cricut} to see the other awesome projects from the design team! Be sure to come to Sarah's Ustream tonight at 8:30 EST to see ALL the new stamp sets!!! Click HERE to go to her Ustream


I hope to chat with you all later!!! You know I loves me some Ustream chattin'!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

12 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki! Great card and love hearin the Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this song! So funny love the card. And even though I don't watch football (esp the BEARS) I love orange and blue together so YEAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Love the song! You always have the best songs playing along with your cards :) You have so many talents :) Your card is perfectly stated, to dang cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nikki!! Thank you for not making it in GB colors again, that was just too much for me to handle! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love that you made your own patterned paper. It ROCKS!!!! Another awesome card my friend! HUGS- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I know so sad your bears didn't make it.. This card though is super cute. Glad you used the superbowl shuffle.. That was great. Go GREEN BAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nikki you are GREAT!!! You always but a smile on my face with your projects and music:) Thanks for being you and for sharing all you work! disneynut4life22@yahoo.com gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the snowman...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love how you made your own paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Next year Bears!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that you made your own patterned paper. You are so creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. NIKKI!! You are just too clever... the song , the sentiment and the background colors and you made your own papers in custom colors!!... with polka dot backgrounds! YOU ROCK and so does your coloring!! GREAT JOB!! Love ya!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!