Thursday, February 17, 2011

Throwback Thursday...You make me SMILE

Hiya peeps! It's Throwback Thursday time again!!! Our challenge this time is to create a project using the good ol' Walk in My Garden cartridge. I turned one of the envelopes from the cartridge into a sort of card that is the gift too. I don't know how else to explain that! HA Untie the ribbon and voila!...
I have always loved this sweet turtle from WIMG. I gave her a face using the Critter Faces Small set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. I used Martha Stewart glitter on her shell which you can now get from PeachyKeenStamps.com too! Cool, huh?!

I used the harlequin stamp from Emma's My Journaling set to make the coordinating patterned paper at the bottom. The super sweet sentiment is from Emma's set called Turn That Frown Upside Down. So pop over to Emma's Blog to see what the rest of the design team made and to play along!

Turtley Hugs!
♥ Nikki ♥

UGH I TOTALLY GOOFED!!! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FLOWER THEMED PROJECT.....OOPS!!! Do as I say, not as I do! LOL

And YES...You just got BIEBERED!!! Hehehe I have Bieber fever! LOL

21 comments:

  1. This is so dang cute! I love how you open the card, so original :) Love all the green glitter too. The stamp is AEWSOME! too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo stinkin' cute!! :) Thanks for sharing!! :)

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! and your card looks like a flower! So it counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE it!!! And I agree with Abby the envelope card looks like a flower when it is open so it DEFINITELY counts!!! Fabulous job, love the bling! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! how cute! Love the color on the turtle and the glitter.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! You always give me inspiration!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Nikki! I love the glittered shell.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! I LOVE the flowers and the glittered turtle! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooopps!! That's okay it's still a super cute card!! lol Just say she ate the flower! Not your fault, Right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be the wrong theme but hey it looks amazing anyway lol. Love the glittered shell and the style of card you made.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card, Love the glitter on the shell. love that color green.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card and that turtle is so cute, love all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet,love your card and your pick of song!My daughter's favorite singer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute..that is one cart I don't have..I need to get it sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Green is my favorite color. Your card is super lovely!
    Hugs,
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so going to use the envelope as the card!!!! Great great!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. COuld you walk me through how you made this card? I love it!

    danadbrown at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the idea of using the envelope as a card. Do you post the sizes you cut the envelope and turtle?
    Thanks so much for your cute projects and inspiration.
    gypsyrps@me.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!