Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PeachyKeen Challenge 45

Hi!!! It's challenge time again! This time we have the above sketch to follow. For my card, I flipped the sketch to have the strip at the top. All of the stamped elements on my card came from the adorable  Valentine Sweets set.
How stinkin' sweet are these little faces??!!! They are in the Valentine Sweets set as well!!! I LOVE the xoxoxoxo border stamp from this set too...I white heat embossed it...I strung the hearts on twine from PinkByDesign. I'm proud to say that I managed to make yet another totally cricut-less card...which is very VERY difficult for me lately! hehehehe

Ok, well that's my card for today...I do hope you will head over to the Challenge Blog and play along with us!!! I can't wait to see what YOU make!

♥ Nikki ♥

There are some issues at the orchard...LOL...the challenge will be up as soon as possible!

22 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet I bet whoever you give it too will have the same smile on thier face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, you always give me such inspiration, thanks Nikki!!!! Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute!! I have problems not using my Cricut, too! ;) Thanks for sharing! :)

    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIKKI! This is PERFECT. I love it and way to GO, no Cricut and it is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Nikki!! Tell me you punched those gorgeous hearts out! No way could you CUT them so perfectly....could you? *sigh*. Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I like the fact that you changed the sketch around. Really cute idea to make the hearts look like they are hanging.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Nikki! Love those happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards bring me joy! Love all your creations.

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWW!!! I love this card!! It's just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Nikki! I don't know what you need a Cricut for when you can do hand work like you did cutting those hearts out! Absolute PERFECTION!! I love the way you embossed the x's and o's, too! A brilliant and beautiful Cricutless card!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card, love the pink and those faces are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! So so CUTE!!!
    Love and hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cutting skills just blow me away. If I would of tried it, I would of ended up with broken hearts. Adorably sweet..is that a word?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww so cute, love the heart banner effect.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the peachy keen stamps...the faces are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love how you use the kraft paper with the pink! This is a wonderful take on the challenge. Great work like always!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nikki, I love your Heart card! The little faces are so sweet. And I really think you have convinced me to buy some kraft paper. I adore how it looks on all your creations!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!