Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Chickie it's Throwback Thursday!!!!

Hiya friends!!! It's time for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge!!! The challenge this week is to create a card using either Just Because Cards OR Wild Card. I used Just Because Cards for my card. It's just a pretty simple card, BUT I gave her a real feather faux hawk! HAHAAHA
I used Emma's Color Me Happy set for my sentiment. Her eye is from the Critter Faces Medium set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. Ok, I know I'm keeping this crazy short, but it's storming here and I KNOW I'll lose internet soon! I hope you likey!!! Head over to EMMA's blog and play along!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

16 comments:

  1. OH Nikki!!! She is soooo Adorable!! Love her faux-hawk! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this over on Emma's site! Adorable Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the sweetest card! Love the cheery yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, so cute, love the hairdo. That yellow background paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is very cute the hair you added really makes the card. the yellow really pops

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIRL you ROCK!!!!!!!! She is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love the faux hawk feather and of course your craft cardstock and stitching! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card !! Goshhh and your blog with that music is really funny I know that song in spanish xoxo ! you are very talent !

    Thanks for sharing with us
    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    Maria Elena
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I'm following you now..I don't know why I didn't start earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I think the feather is so cute with the bow:)

    Kristin B

    ReplyDelete
  10. The feather is a great idea...so clever. Hope the storm is over and all is fine.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always do such AMAZING work!!! LOVE the chickie & her faux hawk!! ;) Thanks for sharing! :)

    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable, love it chickie :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!