Monday, February 7, 2011

May your dreams come true

Hiya!!! I got Emma's NEW stamps in the mail this afternoon, so I had to play with em real quick! I used the harlequin pattern stamp from the My Journaling set to create these blocks of patterned paper. I stamped it and heat embossed it in white. Then I used milled lavender distress ink to add the color.
The great big AWESOME sentiment is from the Polka Dot Surprise set by Emma too. I swear the color is way cool in real life...it's all gloomy and doomy here...No sun to brighten the picture!  See you back here tomorrow for another PeachyKeen Challenge!!! Yippe!!!

FEEL BETTER EMMA!!! She's sicky today. BOO!

♥ Nikki ♥

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love these new stamps by Emma. Gorgeous!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO, poor Emma, did she get Anthony's virus? So sad! I LOVE you card. It is adorable!!!! Our mail comes late so I'm going to check and see if mine are here! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, so much detail!!! I Love Emma's stamps I got a set in the mail to today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutey love this card, the sentiment and the color combo are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki you did another great job at creating. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nikki! I love your card, I love the clean lines and of course emma's stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Gloomy here too.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty card!! Love those background stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nikki
    cute card love the colors fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NIKKI WHAT A CUTE CARD... I also got my set today.. have to play with it soon..

    Thanks for stopping at my blog and your sweet comment on my PK monochromatic card..

    Ivette-Latin Scrap Diva..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is truly AWESOME Nikki!! I can't wait to ink Emma's stamps up to!! I hope I can make something half as gorgeous as this!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!!! love the kraft color with the lavender!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card. The harlequin pattern stamping is awesome. I thought it was patterned paper. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous work! This card is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, just placed my order for this stamp set. TFS Nikki.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!