Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Inspire Me Wednesday

Today is Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. For my card today I was inspired by the above Easter card that my husband and I received this year. I really liked the rows of repeated images. Here is my card... 
I stamped the whale from the Lost At Sea set repeatedly with soft pool and mint julep Hero Arts shadow inks. I white heat embossed the greeting from the Lost At Sea set as well. I finished it off with some sequins. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥


7 comments:

  1. Your card is Whaley, Whaley cute!! You sure did one super outstanding stamping job!! Gosh I can't even begin to think how long this took you and you did with perfection. Love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just awesome! I didn't even remember that whale! Perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card,Nikki!! Love the repeated whales and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be a trick to stamping so evenly that I have forgotten...your spacing is perfect and probably harder than it looks. Love the colors and sequins.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ Alright ~ I think the Easter card you got was FAB but your card ~ OMG ~ seriously ADORE it!! How fun is this card ~ totally will cheer up anyone for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how these came out, those stamped backgrounds are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adidas factory outlet sale perspective adidas factory outlet diminished capacity, can no longer be three hundred and adidas factory outlet sixty degree wide-angle perspective, so it did not find that followed adidas zx shoes behind two satyr. Slowly walked up an alley, cheap want to go to the toilet, then went inside the toilets http://www.legitwebdesign.com.au adidas factory outlet with cheap.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!