Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MCT-Inspire Me Wednesday

Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. For my card today I was inspired by my friend Cassandra's love of all things rainbow. :) So I wanted to rainbowify the cute hot air balloon from the new The Sky Is The Limit set by MyCreativeTime. I used my copics to color it in with 3 shades of each color. I used cool grays for the basket. I stamped the Cartoon Cloud Background with soft pool Hero Arts Shadow Ink. The greeting is also from the new The Sky Is The Limit set. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies to cut out the panel. To finish it off I added sequins. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Nikki Your Rainbow Hot Air Balloon turned out so beautiful...super Copic Coloring job!! Love your Cartoon cloud sky the touch of sparkly sequins .Love the way you've used Miss Emma's goodies you made it all come together in one super outstanding creation of a card.l I love it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Makes me happy just to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rainbow balloon is so beautiful and I love the cartoon clouds background. Great job on the shading...looks like it could fly off the card. Such a happy card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!!! Look at that beautiful rainbow!!!! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH!!! What a wonderful way to start my day! Thanks Miss Nikki!!!! btw.....D-I-B-S!!!! Hee ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!