Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Elephant baby card

Hello! I made this card to congratulate my brother-in-law and sister-in-law on their little baby on the way. I used the Ella And Friends stamp set from Mama Elephant. I stamped the critters on patterned papers from the Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 pad by Doodlebug. I used my copics to do some shading on them, and to create the "ground" under the elephant. I didn't add a greeting to the front in case they wanted to put it in the nursery. :) To make the frame I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Stitched Oval Dies from MyCreativeTime.

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. The shading added to the paper piecing is awesome...they will love it and should hang it in the nursery :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh my this is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the papers you used ~ is the background from this paper pad too?? CONGRATS to your brother and SIL!!! How exciting!! They have to put this in the baby's nursery ~ it is to cute not too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!