Monday, April 27, 2015

Thinking of you...

Hiya! I hope your week is off to a great start! Here's a card I made with the adorable Unforgettable stamp set by Wplus9. I made the background with tumbled glass distress ink for the sky, and cracked pistachio distress ink for the ground. I LOVE that new cracked pistachio color!!! I colored the elephant from the Unforgettable set with cool gray copic markers...with a little pink for the feet, ears, and cheeks. The greeting is from the Window Sentiments & Flowers set by MyCreativeTime. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More and the Stitched Oval Dies by MyCreativeTime for my frame. The patterned paper is from the Hello Again 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella

♥ Nikki ♥

2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!