Thursday, April 2, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge

Hello! It's Designer Challenge time again at MyCreativeTime. Today we have the above photo/color inspiration. I love all the bright colors! Spring has sprung. :) Here is my card...
I made my card base and layer with the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies. I used the adorable Stitched Umbrella Die and cute patterned papers from the Springtime 6x6 pad by Doodlebug. I used some copics to shade under the umbrella, and to add color to the handle and pole. Pole? I don't know. Whatever the metal rod thingy is called on an umbrella. ;) The greeting is from the Hello Chickie set. To finish it off, I added wink of stella and glossy accents. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime and play along with us! It's fun! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


8 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Nikki Your card is so Fabulous, Fun!! Love the colors, papers and all of your super clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. I always get a kick out of your crafting story share you make me LOL....Your card is definitely a breath of fresh Spring Air. I love and you'll so be making some lucky persons day when they receive your card. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your bright and colorful card Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! I forget to use that umbrella, and it's one of my all-time favorite dies! Love how you decorated it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful umbrella...the Glossy Accents is nice and shiny wet. The Doodlebug paper has the perfect colors needed for the challenge and the tiny prints they have are so needed. So many have huge prints that don't work very well for small items. I like the dimension the shading gives the (shaft??). Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Springy!! I love all the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ Oh now I just ADORE this! The papers are fun and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty springtime card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!