Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Rawr!

Hiya! Yesterday the Holiday Card Workshop class at OnlineCardClasses was all about interactive cards. Shockingly, I decided to make a shaker. ;) I wanted to make a super non-traditional and fun Christmas card...I don't think you can get more non-traditional than dinosaurs! HA! I stamped and paper pieced the dinosaurs from the Critters From The Past set by Lawn Fawn. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies by MyCreativeTime to create my window. I backed the shaker with snowy patterned paper from the December Documented pad by Simple Stories. I also used that paper pad for the dinosaurs. I used the Alpha Pack set for my greeting, and also for the continuation of my greeting on the inside of the card...
I stamped Merry Christmas from the Gift Card Sentiments set in Green Hills Shadow ink for a little variation. And then I added the heart from the Into The Woods set by Lawn Fawn.

I hope you're having a DINOMITE day. :)

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Such a super cute and clever non-traditional Christmas card!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Oh this is too CUTE! I LOVE how you gave us the definition too! Very CLEVER and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dino Christmas card is so fantastic. Your mind is in Christmas gear. Great job

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!