Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MCT Stamp of the Month

Hello! Today we are showcasing the Stamp of The Month at MyCreativeTime. The set is called Main Street. I started by blending mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, and seedless preserves distress inks to create my sky. Then I stamped the buildings from Main Street with Archival Jet Black ink. I did some masking to make a building taller...I added another couple stories. ;) And I filled in some areas with black marker. 
I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies for my card base and layer. I used the "hi" die from the Stitched Message Bubble Dies. I cut it twice so I could inlay the white die cut. To finish it off, I added glossy accents. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations with this set. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 


Today we are featuring another "My Favorite Stamp of the Month!" This month we are featuring "Main Street".  If you have been waiting to get this set, you can do so now HERE at a sale price! Yep, this set will be on sale for the entire month of November! The sale will end on November 30, 2014 @ 12:00am PST!  

5 comments:

  1. OMG Your card is out of bounds outstanding!! I was in total awe as I read your recipe as to how you achieved your total look WOW girl you totally created one piece of fab art using inks and Miss Emma's goodies WOW!! YOU totally ROCKed this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...I LOVE your sky...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEEEEEE!!! YOUR cards are SOOOO AWESOME my friend! "YOU" are TOTALLY inspiring me Miss THANG!!! :) I just LOVE that color combo you did for the sky! It's PERFECT w/the buildings!!! ALSO, LOVE your "second" story!!! hehehe! ;)
    HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sky is like a pretty sunset...love it! Great how you made one building taller. I like the glossy inlay and will see the colorful one in another card? Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ GORGEOUS!! LOVE the background with that stamp set ~ BEAUTIFUL setting!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!