Tuesday, November 11, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday

Hiya! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. Today we have the above photo/color combo for inspiration. I basically went with the masculine theme for my tag/card today. :)
I made my tag with the 3 Stitched Star Dies by MyCreativeTime. I stamped it and the card base with the Grainy Wood Background. The patterned papers are from the Boys Rule 6x6 pad by Crate Paper. 
The greeting is from the It's All About You set by MyCreativeTime. I finished off the card with some woodgrain sequins from the Atlantic pack by Studio Calico. I think these sequins count at masculine since they are woodgrain. ;) 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE how you turned the star into a tag!!! AWESOME card lady!!!
    Hugs,
    Emma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag on your card...Clever to make the star a tag. The wood grain is great to make things manly.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!