Saturday, November 29, 2014

Oh deer...

Hello! For my card today I used the adorable Into The Woods set by Lawn Fawn. I think I bought this set for the sweet little deer. I love him. :) I colored him with my Prismacolor colored pencils and OMS {odorless mineral spirits/gamsol}. I stamped the background with Fresh Peach Hero Arts Shadow Ink using the clouds from the Into The Woods set. I added wink of stella to them for shine. 
I stamped the greeting that is also in the Into The Woods Set. And lastly, I decorated the envelope...
I used the ink I stamped the clouds with to decorate the envelope. I love decorating the envelope to match the card! I think it makes it extra special for the recipient. :)

I hope you're having a great weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥



2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!