Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas


Hello! Here is a card I made with a specific, fellow yellow loving friend in mind. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies from MyCreativeTime. I used distress ink and water to make my bokeh backgrounds. I silver heat embossed the tree from the Family And Friends set by Hero Arts. The Merry Christmas die cuts are from the Holiday Tags set by MyCreativeTime. I should say that I used the round ink blenders and water to remove color to make the light spots. Easy peasy. 

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve!

♥ Nikki ♥

1 comment:

  1. Great tip to remove color from the yellow...Love your yellow card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!