Thursday, December 17, 2015

MCT Sneaks Day 4


Hello! It's day 4 of sneaks for MyCreativeTime. Today we are sneaking the "freebie" for this release...the fabulous new Love Die and also the I Love You Pop Up Die. For my card I used a heart from the You Touched My Heart set to make a mask to ombre ink a heart. I stacked up a few of the Love Dies to make it thicker. I used the Postage Frame Dies as well. Added a few sequins to finish it off. Oh, and here's the inside...



Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more sneaks.

♥ Nikki ♥

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)



22 comments:

  1. NIkki your card is so pretty! I really love your color combination... that is such a pretty blue! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    Joann6274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My Gosh Miss Nikki....What a Beautiful...BEAUTIFUL card. Love the colors....love your clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies....YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love it in blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of color. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but beautiful card, love it!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the soft blue heart against all of the white. TFS

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card!
    Tbowle1b@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful--I like the ombre hearts.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Love"ly card! I like the CAS look and feel of it.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning card, Nikki! I love the ombre color and like how you stacked the love several times to make it pop up. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hearts in blue are beautiful. I love your CAS card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. An elegant, classy card...breath-taking! The blue heart has captured mine...
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the die. the postage stamp cuts on the layers is great.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nikki, super the ombre techniques. I try and loved. Very elegant card.
    lopezjrivera17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this ombre heart. My fave color too!
    kristi
    kidshome love@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the ombre coloring of your hearts ... it is such a striking contrast to the white all around. Simple perfection! cszekeres at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your ombre heart! Very pretty colors. Awesome new release! TFS lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!