Friday, December 4, 2015

Believe in the magic of Christmas


Hello! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this card turned out. :) I think it's the first time I've made a spinner element. So fun! I used the adorable Reindeer Games and matching dies by Mama Elephant for my spinner reindeer. I colored him and my little scene with my Copics. I made the scene with the tree from the Reindeer Games set as well. I masked off the circle for the scene and colored it. 


I used the AWESOME NEW Stitched Postage Frame Dies from MyCreativeTime. Seriously, these dies are so cool...and I think they're my new fave! :) I also used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies by MyCreativeTime for the circle in the front of the card, and for the masking on the inside. The greetings on the outside and inside are from the Boughs Of Holly set by MyCreativeTime. I used the Diagonal Stripe Stencil by SimonSaysStamp for the red on the front. OH, and I used clear thread that I got at Michaels for the spinner. :) 

I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. It's so fun to watch that little reindeer spin! :)



5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I like the open circle. Shawn Spencer
    Golfwidow@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute!!! Love the little reindeer! alwayscharlie@verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I love how it turned out too. The postage stamp cut is beautiful on the front. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Great idea to make a little scene for your reindeer to fit behind him!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!