Wednesday, December 23, 2015

May your days be merry and bright


Hello! I used the adorable Reindeer Games set by Mama Elephant for this card. I started by using the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies by MyCreativeTime to cut the panel. Then I used the super fun Stitched Interactive Window Trio die by MyFavoriteThings. I stamped and colored my images with Copics. 


And the sweet reindeer are hiding in there. Eek! :) The greetings is from an old PeachyKeenStamps set that is no longer available. 

I hope you have a MERRY day. :)

♥ Nikki ♥




3 comments:

  1. This is really sweeeeeet!!! Love, your Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! So super cute!! Beautiful coloring as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable...love the little deer hiding! Sweet card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!