Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday


Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime today. I don't have a picture of my inspiration, I was just in the mood to make a Valentine. :) I used the super awesome Stitched Postage Frame dies for my panel. Then I used the hearts from the new You Touched My Heart set {my new fave hearts!} to make my shaker. I ombre inked the awesome new Love Die and covered it with wink of stella and glossy accents. I also used the Vintage Labels Die for the banner. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more projects! :)

Have a great day! 

♥ Nikki ♥



5 comments:

  1. Nikki,
    Neat card. I like how you cut the heart and used a boarder around the heart. I love shaker cards as well...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Nikki What a Gorgeous Card. Love the colors....and Girl you've done it again....Your shaker is Amazing & Fabulous. Super clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. You are an inspiration. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card. Just love the whole presentation. Happy New Year & Go Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nikki! Fabulous color scheme and cute design!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker card is so beautiful. Great job on the inking and I like the stamp frame.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!