Thursday, December 24, 2015

Eat, Drink, and be awesome.


Hello! Happy Christmas Eve! This card I made for FUN using an ugly sweater of one of my favorite bands, Blackberry Smoke. Please don't anyone have a cow over what those horses are doing on the sweater! HA! Anyhow, I used the Ugly Sweater set by SimonSaysStamp to paper piece the sweater. I shaded it with Copics, and added some detail with a fine tip marker. The greeting is from the Sweater Words set by SimonSaysStamp. I did a little stamp surgery to make it say "and be awesome". :) I also used the Stitched Postage Frames dies and the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies by MyCreativeTime

I got tickets to see Blackberry Smoke in February for myself for Christmas, and unfortunately I'll be rocking alone since the Navy will still have my man. But I'm super stoked to see them again. I LOVE THEM!!!!!! 

I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! My kitty Simba and me will be celebrating together this year. :) 

♥ Nikki ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!