Friday, December 18, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Star Wars! :)


Hello! Did you know that today is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day? Well, it is. :) I combined the other super awesome thing happening today with it...STAR WARS!!! I googled ugly star wars sweaters, and printed some images. Then I futzed until I got them at sizes that would work. I used the vest from the Ugly Sweater stamp set by SimonSaysStamp. I paper pieced with what I had printed. :) Then I used my Copics to do shading. I used the Seasonal Greetings set from MyCreativeTime for the "with love" and "christmas". I used the Claire's ABC's by Lawn Fawn for the "AT-AT". This greeting goes with what is on the sweater vest, and is awesome if you love Star Wars. LOL I also used the Stitched Postage Frame Dies and the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies by MyCreativeTime

May the force be with you this Christmas.  

♥ Nikki ♥ 



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the movie! I love your card and I would wear that vest :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!