Sunday, March 15, 2015

Simple St. Patrick's Day Cards

Hello! I made some simple St. Patrick's Day cards using the Spring Holiday Cards Cricut cartridge and my Cricut Explore machine. I used the Lucky Day Shamrock background from PeachyKeenStamps on all the card fronts. That is a great background that you should totally get before it's gone forever! :) I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies from MyCreativeTime on all the cut panels to add just a little detail. Still super quick!
Love that subtle background. You can see it better in real life. Promise. ;)
And this last one just cracks me up! :) I sent this one to my Father In Law. :)

I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday! 

Nikki




4 comments:

  1. These are great! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! Your Father In Law will love his card :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Ha these are so darn CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moonless cheap oakley sunglasses uk night sky like a body without a soul, but it discount ray ban sunglasses looked real empty. cheap looking . cheap the heart, if you know there is no cheap oakley sunglasses uk moon in discount ray ban sunglasses the sky had no idea what would your kid the idea, anyway, you will not discount ray ban sunglasses Moon says oakley sunglasses sale uk not every day, when the stars do not necessarily have the moon, only the moon in the night sky is what ah. believe, I do not bother to explain to you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!