Thursday, March 12, 2015

You're purr-fect!

Hello! As soon as I saw the fabulous new I Knead You set from My Favorite Things I knew I wanted to make this card! :) I used the awesome Stitched Window Dies And Accessories from MyCreativeTime for the window and shelf. I sandwiched acetate in the window for the "glass". I colored the sweet kitty from the I Knead You set with my Prismacolor colored pencils. The beauty part of this guy is that he also has a backside stamp! SO CUTE! So I used both the I Knead You Stamps and I Knead You Dies to make this card. And here is the inside...
Eek! I wub his kitty backside! SO CUTE! And because I wanted to keep the card pretty on the inside {so nothing could be seen through the window} I made a "flap" inside so I can flip it up and write in there. The greeting on the front is from the You Had Me At Meow set from MyCreativeTime

Happy almost Friday! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. As I type this, my orange kitty Simba is in the window. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww! This card is so cute!!! That is a super cute stamp set too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest card! Looks like your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh my this is just ADORABLE!! LOVE the inside too ~ how CUTE and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nike roshe run australia cheap chuckled nike roshe run australia and laughed very brilliant, outlet are cheap laugh suddenly confused moment, fists ready to play again taken back cheap, what are you nike roshe run sale laughing. I laughed at nike roshe run australia someone presumptuous. cheap continued with a smile, as if to see the nike roshe run australia funniest jokes. outlet cursed loudly to cheap nike roshe run shoes Nyima, bah. cheap, I'll let you know the two of .

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!