Thursday, March 12, 2015

You're purr-fect!

Hello! As soon as I saw the fabulous new I Knead You set from My Favorite Things I knew I wanted to make this card! :) I used the awesome Stitched Window Dies And Accessories from MyCreativeTime for the window and shelf. I sandwiched acetate in the window for the "glass". I colored the sweet kitty from the I Knead You set with my Prismacolor colored pencils. The beauty part of this guy is that he also has a backside stamp! SO CUTE! So I used both the I Knead You Stamps and I Knead You Dies to make this card. And here is the inside...
Eek! I wub his kitty backside! SO CUTE! And because I wanted to keep the card pretty on the inside {so nothing could be seen through the window} I made a "flap" inside so I can flip it up and write in there. The greeting on the front is from the You Had Me At Meow set from MyCreativeTime

Happy almost Friday! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. As I type this, my orange kitty Simba is in the window. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! This card is so cute!!! That is a super cute stamp set too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest card! Looks like your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh my this is just ADORABLE!! LOVE the inside too ~ how CUTE and clever!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!