Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sending A Little Happy Shaker

Hello! Today was day 2 of the Stretch Your Dies class at OnlineCardClasses. Today was all about flower dies. I didn't do any of the special techniques showed in class today. I just played with dies and had fun. :) I made a circle border shaker with the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies from MyCreativeTime. I used the Stitched Pretty Flowers And Leaves Dies from MyCreativeTime as well. I used the Sending Sunshine set from Wplus9 for the "sending a little" greeting. And the happy is from the Happy Trio Dienamics from MyFavoriteThings. I did the same greeting yesterday...I kinda love it. :) OH...I did do something Jennifer McGuire did! I added little dots of glossy accents here and there. Pretty cool. :)

♥ Nikki ♥



4 comments:

  1. Love your take on day two. I love the border.. I still need to post Day one and Two. Maybe later on Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card. Love the dimension and pretty flowers.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh my LOVE this shaker card! It totally makes me happy just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses damp ray ban sunglasses outlet australia fresh air, cheap turned and leaned on the fence, and then looked at the distant night. cheap and also no tipsy river came the famous Lake City. ray ban sunglasses sale australia cheap lit a cigarette in cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses his hand, biting breeze, blowing sale bangs children, shirt cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses collar crashed sound. Inhaled deeply lake with faint cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses Tianhua cheap ray ban sunglasses australia Hotel, cheap but no trace of tipsy after with little cheaps farewell, smell of

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!