Thursday, March 5, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge

Hello! It's time for another Designer Challenge at MyCreativeTime. This time we have the above photo/color combo as inspiration. Here is my card...
I stamped the card base with the Grainy Wood Background. The "wreath" was cut from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge with my Cricut Explore. I inked it with mint julep Hero Arts shadow ink. I cut the eggs with the dies in the Hello Chickie set. I inked them with soft pool and soft cantaloupe Hero Arts shadow ink. The bunny was cut with the die in the To My Best Peep set. The greeting is from the Hello Chickie set. I added sequins to finish it off. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more and to play along! :)

♥ Nikki ♥



5 comments:

  1. AWWWW Your card is so darling just love how you created your little scene!!
    I just love it when you use your Explore and just love it too how Miss Emma's goodies so work with the Cricut Cuts a creative match made in crafting heaven. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge...I like the soft Grainy background and pretty wreath from the cartridge. The soft inks and sequins are so pretty! Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!!!
    Awesome job Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ so BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS all wrapped into one! I LOVE the soft subtle colors you chose and the ink you used for the sentiment ~ so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!