Monday, March 30, 2015

Sending Love Your Way

Hello! It's Made In Minutes Monday at MyCreativeTime. I used the Cartoon Cloud Background on my card base and on the heart. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for my card base and panel. I used the Stitched Sweethearts And XOXO dies for the heart. I colored the birdie from the Tweet Me set and cut him out with the Tweet Me Dies. I stamped the greeting from the Tweet Me set on one of the banners from the Trio Stitched Banner Dies

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

10 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Nikki WOW your card is out of bounds awesome and so Tweet!!
    You really did one outstanding stamping job WOW love your sky w/the clouds really, REALLY beautiful and your heart is just adorable with your birdie. You totally outdid yourself. Love, LOVE!!!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nikki! Love how you crated the little scene for your birdie in the heart, and then the banner looks perfect across it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Nikki! Love the colors and your coloring is just awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used a large heart for the scene. The bird is so pretty in these colors. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love the cloud paper and the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nikki ~ this is so PRECIOUS ( see I found another adjective)!!! I LOVE how you did the background and the heart! Then colored that bird ~ need to lift that idea!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!