Sunday, March 22, 2015

whoa baby

Hello! I made this shaker using Jennifer McGuire's tip on how to get die cut letters lined up straight. Stretch Your Dies class at OnlineCardClasses sure has been fun! I used the Uppercase Fun Dies from MyCreativeTime. I stamped "whoa" with the Claire's ABC's set from Lawn Fawn onto the banner die from the Vintage Labels set from MyCreativeTime. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies to cut the panel. 

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. I love your choice of color and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS!!!!! I love this card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have a wonderful weekend and hope yours was also! Whoa! What a beautiful card and shaker technique...so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 a hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE how you did everything but especially the vintage tag die ~ LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a nice card here. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!