Thursday, May 7, 2015

MCT- Designer Challenge


Hello! It's time for another Designer Challenge at MyCreativeTime. Today we have the above photo/color inspiration to use as a jumping off point. Here is my take on it...


I started by stamping my panel with the Stripey Background with Coral Reef Simon Says Stamp ink. LOVE this coral color. I used the Lost At Sea set for the dies to make my shaker. I used the Surf's Up set to cut the starfish and shell. I inked them with that Coral Reef ink. I gold heat embossed the greeting from the Surf's Up set. Just BTW, I love how this turned out! ;)

Hop over to MyCreativeTime to see more and to play along! I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations! :)

♥ Nikki ♥




6 comments:

  1. Coral is one of my all time favorite colors. I like how you combined gold and coral. I love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Miss Nikki your card is gorgeous!! I love your shaker the colors are so beautiful I'm very impressed with how your Coral distressed stripes turned out and love your shaker scene looks like the star is setting on white sparkly sand. Super great creative job using Miss Emma's goodies. Love the look of your starfish & shell you really work magic with your inks. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you this turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The coral goes so well with the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Lovely job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your porthole looks with the brads. The coral color is so pretty with the gold and I really like the shell and starfish in your shaker window. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!