Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hope your birthday is unforgettable..and a SALE ALERT

Hello! I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday. I had some fun playing with my Copics on this ADORABLE Happy Go Lucky elephant by PeachyKeenStamps. Is she not the cutest?! I used N grays to color her...and I couldn't resist giving her hot pink nails! I colored the sky with tumbled glass distress ink, and cracked pistachio distress ink for the grass. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies and the Bunch Of  Fun Circles dies by MyCreativeTime. The greeting is from Ella and friends by MamaElephant. I finished it off with sequins. 

Update...The Happy Go Lucky "physical" stamp I used for my card has sold out, however, you can get it in Digi form! Also, in digi form, it comes with 2 adorable elephant images! Click HERE for the digi Happy Go Lucky Elephants. :) 

SALE ALERT! 
PeachyKeenStamps is having an awesome sale! A FREE stamp with any purchase of a "physical" stamp! {psst. Happy Go Lucky elephant is a good choice!} PLUS 40% off!!! Check it out! Happy shopping! 




1 comment:

  1. She is super cute and your coloring and design is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!