Friday, May 1, 2015

Boombox Shaker Card

Hiya! Happy Friday to you! This is the birthday card I made for my brother. :) I used a chevron stencil and Hero Arts Shadow inks in tide pool, orange soda, butter bar, soft granite, and charcoal to make the patterned paper. I made the boombox shaker using the Groovy Times Cricut cartridge. I did some "contour hiding" so I could make room to hide my foam tape. I cut all the pieces from white and inked them with the same colors I used for the patterned paper. I filled the shaker with Martha Stewart stars glitter. I used the Label Font stamp set from MyCreativeTime to make my greeting. 


OH one last thing...SALE ALERT! :) 





3 comments:

  1. What a fun cut for a shaker card. The chevrons are wonderful for the background. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it! Your brother will love it too

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!