Monday, September 20, 2010

Such a deer!

Hello! I used the Winter Frolic cricut cartridge to make today's card. The lights are supposed to go on the antlers, but I though they looked cuter draped over her. I think this will be a cute thank you for Christmastime.
I used the Critter Faces Large from PeachyKeenStamps for her face. BTW if you are having trouble deciding which size set would be best for you {i say get em all!☺}...I made up a handy size chart for critter faces...click HERE to see. The super sweet "such a deer" sentiment is from the Go Green set from PinkByDesign. OOoooh I also used my new FAVORITE scallop border punch from StampinUp!!! I LOVE that lil' puppy! Anyhoo, see you back here tomorrow for another PeachyKeen challenge!!!! Later alligators!

♥ Nikki ♥

13 comments:

  1. Love it--the colors the punch--everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute as always!! I love the colors. I just got those stamps in the mail this weekend... so excited to use them!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I really love the colors and your style. You make it look so easy. Thank you for sharing the size chart. I have the medium size stamps and was trying to figure out the right size to make my cuts.

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love it!! I want the cuttlebug snowflakes folder too. Thanks for the OK size chart. It's definately going to come in handy when I make my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute little deer! Love the lights draped across her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I just won this cartridge on ebay! I cant wait to get it! I really love this card my friend! I love all your cards but this one is stinkin cute! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! How adorable! I love it! You did a fantastic job!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, this is TOO FRIGG'N CUTE!!! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nikki, you are the best. I was just looking at the Peachy Keen sets today and had no idea what size to get. Thanks for your handy dandy chart!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors on this card are just so amazing! Too cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!