Thursday, September 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday cards...and ribbon organization

Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge this week is to make a card without using the cricut. Here are a bunch of cards I came up with...
I used the boyfriend collection by cosmo cricket for these 2...
and a side look...
For the last 2, I used the man stack from DCWV
and a side...
I ♥ these mustaches!
I cut out select pieces and popped them up...
And lastly, I found a great use for these little canvas drawers from The Original Scrapbox! They fit little spools of ribbon perfectly! ☺ So now I can just pop them out of my big drawers super easily!!! Yippee skippy!
I hope you're having a GREAT day/evening!

♥ Nikki ♥

15 comments:

  1. Great cards.... I love this your storage bin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all. I love the background on the BBQ King card the best! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all of your papers! WOW! they are amazing! You did a fantastic job on all of them and it looks like you had fun doing them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! You ARE GOOOOOOD!! I LOVE ALL your cards my friend!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend! Thank you for playing along & for thinking of this!;)
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your cards. Amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love them all, and the storage idea too!
    ashley morgan
    http://yayacreations3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super job on all the cards.

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great cards! I love the mustache and the beard one...too cute. Great storage idea for the ribbon, I need something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW those are some really nice card. Havea great weeken bye for now Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW they are GREAT cards very COOOL!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome cards!! I love the mustache one its so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! Glad I came across your blog because I'm following you now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Heck! These are so cute! I love those mustaches too. You are such a clever lady!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!