Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a barrel of fun

Hiya! For today's card I used Cher {my gypsy} to weld two barrels together from the Old West cartridge. I ran the front of the card through the cuttlebug in the distressed stripes folder to make the barrel look more wooden. The monkey was cut from the Paisley cartridge. His cute face is from the Animal Faces {med} set from PeachyKeenStamps. I love this set!
The fun sentiment is from the Girls just wanna have fun set from PinkByDesign. It actually says "have a barrel of fun", but it didn't fit, so I cut off the "have". I hope you're having a barrel of fun today! Hehehe

♥ Nikki ♥

13 comments:

  1. omg-- this is So flippin' cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I almost forgot about that face! This is really cute, Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. too cute for words!! LOL.. the song scared me as my volume was way up!! HA HA HA!! Love it KaNikkity!! :)Hugs and lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A D O R A B L E!!! I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! WOW, that stamp is PERFECT for it!!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness Nikki, this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute! Have to say I sure like listening to the music that matches your cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so,so cute!!
    jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute Nikki I love it!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I still haven't used that monkey yet! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!