Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lucky Ducky Card

Hello, and happy Sunday! I decided to break in the new Duck Dolls stamp set from PeachyKeenStamps.com today. I also wanted to make another St. Patties Day card...So I cut out a shamrock from my Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge and folded her wing over to "hold" it. To make that work...stamp your image twice and color both. Then cut out one of them and flip it over and color the part that will show when folded over. Then add pop dots to the back to raise it up...and voila! Your lil' creature can hold something. Make sense? ;o)
 
You can see what I mean in this picture I think. Anyhoo, I used Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" mini stack...Papertreyink kraft cardstock...and the ribbon is from the Earth Love collection also by Cosmo Cricket.  Well I hope you like it and have a great night!

Ducky Hugs,
Nikki

p.s. if you click the pictures they get BIG to see the detail. ;o)

10 comments:

  1. Nikki, this has got to be one of my absolute favorites from you so far!! The detail, coloring, everything is awesome. GREAT job!!! hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sooo excited to see you have some cards for sale. love this lucky duck card, just awesome!

    hugs
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just the cutest!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is my favorite of all the ones you have produced and believe have created some awesome ones. You are very creative. Keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is adorable! Great work, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card, love the paper!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative..and very cute...love the duck holding the sharmrock...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki! How ADORABLE is this card! I can't remember the last time I saw anything as cute. It's a little belter!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gotta know I love, love, LOVE, this card! I was just looking at that set last night and hinted at my dh on how much I'd love to get this set for my bday... :) If he doesn't take the hint, you've just convinced me that I need to buy it with or without him. LOL! That card is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! It is SO VERY cute! I love EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!