Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Cupcake



hello! here is the card i made for my friend's upcoming birthday. she is turning 30and i thought about making some sort of "over the hill" (ya right!) joke card, but decided that i'd be nice instead. LOL...i used my new "from my kitchen" cricut cartridge to make the ADORABLE cupcake...it's cut at 3 3/4 inches and turned out to be a great size to use on an A2 card...the patterned paper is from DCWV (die cuts with a view) "the sweet stack"...i LOVE that stack! i ran the pink paper through my cuttlebug in the swirl embossing folder...added a little ribbon and called it done!

have a fabulous day!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Nikkie, really cute card!! I've been meaning to make a card using this cupcake - you've helped me to better envision my project. I even have the same 'sweet stack' paper! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!