Saturday, September 19, 2009

Guitar B-day Card



hello and happy saturday peeps!!! this card went together quickly and i think it turned out pretty cool...i cut the guitar at 4 1/4 from my "hannah montana" cricut cartridge...i ran gray "core'dinations" cardstock through my cuttlebug on a fiskars texture plate...then i lightly sanded to reveal the inner core color...the patterned paper and glitter paper are from "die cuts with a view"...thanks for lookin'! ;o)

have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. . . followed from scrapbook.com! I can't believe that there is a Hannah Montana cartridge! LOL! I thank you so much for your cricut tips, and I love your work. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!