Tuesday, September 22, 2009

4 card from 2 sheets of patterned paper!






hello and happy tuesday peeps! i got this paper line from michaels a while back and felt like playing with it, and here are the results...this line is Making Memories "sabrina" collection and it's super girly and pretty!!! for the two cards that are inked and distressed i cut scalloped circles with my cricut to make the flowers...i just cut them and then crumpled them up and inked them...then layered them and this is how they came out...I LIKE THEM! super easy and waaaaaaaay cheaper than store bought flowers!

the "mosaic" card is loosely based off a card over on the christmas with the cricut blog...go check them out! www.cricutchristmas.blogspot.com the butterfly stamp is from a set by Martha Stewart and i LOVE that set!!!

the remaining card was super simple too...not too much to say about it...ran the black paper at the bottom through my cuttlebug in my "houndstooth" embossing folder...cut out and pop dotted a pretty rub on and voila...card done!

well thanks for taking a look! i hope you have a great day!

scraptastically yours...Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Very creative....Awesome way to use up those scraps...thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this Sabrina paper in 6x6 but love the ideas! I think I could still make the cards. I love that girly paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. All of them. Awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!