Sunday, June 29, 2014

With Sympathy

Hello! I hope you're having a nice Sunday. For my card today I kept the current Hero Arts challenge in mind which is to make a one layer card. I used a circle die to create a mask for my stamping. I inked up the Hero Arts Three Ferns stamp with Crushed Olive, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Markers. I then misted the stamp with water in a mini mister. I love how all the inks blend.
While I still had the mask on, I inked around the circle with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. To finish, I stamped the greeting from the Everyday Sayings set with Navy Hero Arts Shadow Ink.

♥ Nikki ♥




6 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite stamps and I love your color combo. Love the crisp edges - makes the image so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ Simply GORGEOUS and oh my you AMAZE me with your inking abilities ~ ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all the cards in the challenge so far, I think yours is the best....this is so pretty!

    Julie H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super technique for a beautiful card! Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautifully inked! A stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!