Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hope your day is FLAMINGOING great!

Hello! I located a tiny bit of mojo today and made this card. :) I stamped and paper pieced the adorable flamingo from the April 2014 set by PeachyKeenStamps. All the papers I used on this card are from Lawn Fawn. I inlaid the clouds using the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies from MyCreativeTime. I made the sun using the Build A Banner set from MyCreativeTime
I used the Stitched Grass Die by MyCreativeTime. And that sentiment is from the Flamingo Phrases set by PeachyKeenStamps

I hope YOUR day is flamingoing great! :)

♥ Nikki ♥


8 comments:

  1. Just super cute. You used two of my favorite companies! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!! Not only a miracle, but a POLKA DOTTY FLAMINGO-Y miracle! :) LOVE IT!!!! {I made no apologies for my exuberance in the form of caps and exclamation points} :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!!! Love the paper pieced flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME card Nikki, LOVE your polka dot flamingo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you have your paper piecing mojo working perfectly and Shar is too funny! but correct. Awesome job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful - so very whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORBS!! I LOVE the paper and how you did those clouds! Again missed stalking you! So I am doing it right now! You have been warned ~ <3

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!