Monday, June 30, 2014

Sending Sunshine Shaker

Hiya! I hope your week is off to a great start! I started by making my card base with the 3x4 Journal Die from MyCreativeTime. I cut the frame with the 4x4 Journal Die & More. I used the fabulous Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies for the clouds. For the sun I used the Build A Banner set. The face on the sun is from the Kawaii Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. The greeting is from the February 2014 set from PeachyKeenStamps

Have a lovely evening!

♥ Nikki ♥

6 comments:

  1. Squee!!!! Adorbsies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute, you know I LOVE your shaker cards...and with a Kawaii face...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I got a wonderful idea from your card! Yesterday I received 2 "HAPPY" boxes full of goodies from 2 Operation Write Home friends. I am going to use your card as an example for thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaker cards. Making the sun from the banner set is perfect. With a Peachy face...even better. Sweet job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ TOTALLY ADORBS!! LOVE how tiny this card is but a HUGE impact! LURV it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!