Tuesday, June 10, 2014

hb2u

Hello! I'm back! Miss me? Sorry for my long break, but sometimes ya just have to recharge. :) For this card I used the Lowercase Fun Dies from MyCreativeTime to cut masks from Post-It paper. I stuck them to my panel and then used more post it paper to mask off stripes using lots of Hero Arts Shadow Inks. I overlapped some to get new colors. 
I added sequins to finish it off. And I used the negative of the Lowercase Fun Dies to decorate the back flap of the matching envelope...
Well, that's it. I promise to get back into the swing of blogging! I've missed it. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! So happy you are back!! Love the colors and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I recognize that card!!! :) So glad you are back girlie!!!! Missed ya bunches and bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are back and with some rainbow goodness!!! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nikki! Glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back and getting inky again! Missed you! Beautiful job on your card and envelope! Sweet simple card with a little sequin bling!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Back! Glad you were able to recharge. The card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER DUPER card Nikki, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! Have a GREAT day!!! glad to see you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh course I or we missed you! You recharge as long as you need ~ we aren't going anywhere and you know I missed stalking you! BEAUTIFULLY done as always!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!