Saturday, June 28, 2014

A happy Peachy elephant :)

Hello friends! Happy Saturday to ya. :) I stamped and paper pieced the cutest elephant ever from the fabulous Elephant Parade set by PeachyKeenStamps. Her cute party hat is also from the Elephant Parade stamp set. All the patterned papers on this card are from the Hello Sunshine paper pad by Lawn Fawn. {Which I'm totally obsessed with}
I attached this cutie elephant with a WOBBLE so it wiggles. :)

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥


7 comments:

  1. Nikki ~ ADORBS to the zillionth degree! Yep ~ I blame you for this adorable elephant to in my stash! How PERFECT is that paper ~ EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...too darn cute...Love that paper...I have it too and LOVE it!!!
    I confess, I kinda ration it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the pin dot paper you used for the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your card is so stinkin' ca-ute!! You really did choose a great face stamp and papers. LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super paper piecing job on that cute Peachy elephant! They are so adorable. That is some great paper. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ADORABLE card Nikki! That print paper is fabulous with that adorable elephant! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!