Friday, March 6, 2015

Wishing you the luckiest...

Hello! Happy Friday to you! :) The super fabulous Kathy Racoosin has a fun month long color "challenge" going on over at her BLOG. The idea is to color something every day for 30 days. Fun, right?! I had some fun coloring this sweet elephant from the  Unforgettable set by Wplus9. BTW it's back in stock! Yay! :) I colored him with prismacolor colored pencils. I watercolored the scene with distress inks and water. I turned the flower from the Unforgettable set into a clover. :) I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles and the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies from MyCreativeTime. The greeting is from the I'm A Lucky Girl set from MyCreativeTime.

Nikki  

SALE ALERT! :)

There is a flash sale going on at MyCreativeTime! Yay! 
Starts today, Friday March 6, 2015 at 7am PST & will end on Sunday, March 8, 2015 @ 7am PST!  Use the code FLASH at checkout to receive 20% off your entire order of in-stock items ONLY! Start shopping HERE

1 comment:

  1. Nikki ~ Dang it if I order this little elephant your in big trouble missy! This is ADORABLE and I call dibs on this too! EEK!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!