Sunday, March 29, 2015

Happy Easter

Hello, and happy Sunday to ya! I hope you've had a nice weekend. I colored this little cutie from the Easter Egg Words And Bunnies set by PeachyKeenStamps with my Prismacolor colored pencils. I did a soft wash of color behind him with distress inks and water. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies from MyCreativeTime for the panel. It's hard to see, but I used the Lattice Background stamp from PeachyKeenStamps on the card base.  The greeting is from the Hello Chickie set from MyCreativeTime

♥ Nikki ♥

3 comments:

  1. I really like the soft pastel coloring and you can't go wrong with Peachy Stamps for cuteness.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ~ I just want to hug that bunny!! Again ~ ADORABLE! I really need to find another adjective ~ next project I will ~ promise!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!