Hiya! I know that many of you are still buried in snow, but here in Southern California it's sunny as all get out. :) For my card today I started by stamping my background with the sweet little sun from the new February 2014 set from PeachyKeenStamps. I used my new favorite Lemon Yellow Hero Arts Shadow Ink...the perfect yellow! :) The greeting is also from the February 2014 set from PeachyKeenStamps.
I filled my shaker window with sequins. SEQUINS! :) Anyhoo...that sweet sun on the shaker window is from the new set called Tropical Vacation Kitty from PeachyKeenStamps. And that face??? It's from the fabulous new Kawaii Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps. LOVE! To finish it off, I coated the sun with glossy accents to make it shiny.
♥ Nikki ♥
SALE ALERT!!!! Head HERE to get your shop on!!! :)
- TODAY ONLY 18 HOUR SPECIAL!
- 17% OFF of orders of subtotals up to 99.99 or
- 100.00 and over get an additional 25% off!!
- UNTIL 11:59 PM (CST) on 2-17-2014
- *** WISH DAVE JAKOPOVICH A HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY*** on your order in the comments section and you could win a $25.00 gift certificate for future use!!
- Drawing and announcement will be on facebook and on our home page tomorrow by 12 NOON CST