Friday, May 25, 2012

PeachyKeen Challenge 19

Hello and welcome to another PeachyKeen Challenge. Today we have the above photo to use for color inspiration. Here is my card {i swear the colors are closer in real life}

I used the sweet gnome girl from the March 2012 set. I paper pieced her with papers from the Melody collection by Prima. Have you noticed yet that I'm a paper piecing junkie? ;) 
The sentiment is from the Happy Flowers and Cheerful Phrases set. I just LOVE that set!!! Okie dokie...pop over to the Challenge Blog and set the other creations and to play along! :) 

***ENABLING ALERT***

The PeachyKeenStamps Memorial Day SALE starts tonight at 12:01am Central time!!!

29% off of almost everything in the store!!!

additional discounts on retiring sets {will be marked when the sale starts}

AND A FREE STAMP WITH PURCHASE!!!! 

sale runs Saturday May 26- Tuesday May 29

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Sweet job...your gnome is so cute and these colors are way beautiful.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are a paper piecing junkie! It always looks TERRIFIC! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Nikki! I already did some shopping! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Nikki, I love those peacock colors! I'll be heading over to pks to shop! Happy Memorial Day to all that serve and have served our great country!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ this card is just ADORBS! LOVE how you used the colors! That little girls is so CUTE! Triple "P" at it again! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, CUTE, C*U*T*E!! Love your fabulous paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!