Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Hello! Happy Friday to you! Here is a card today I made using 3 different stamp sets. Firstly, I Stamped the watering can with flowers stamp from the Happy Flowers and Cheerful Phrases set a few times on patterned paper and kraft so I could do some paper piecing. The papers I used are from the Hello Summer collection by Echo Park. I stamped the greeting from the Happy Mother's Day set onto the watering can and white heat embossed it. 
The adorable faces on the flowers are from the brand new May 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month set. 

I hope you have a fabulous peachy weekend!

♥ Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. So cute...the paper piecing is great as always. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Mother's Day card. Your paper piecing is delightful. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS card for Mother's Day! You are the Triple P in my eyes and don't get me started on that white embossing powder ~ just in AWE! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!